Insta-gram ♥

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Mustache #3. Roar!

 Flew off to Sabah to attend Leo Forum on the 4th June :) I was so excited as this is the first time I join Leo forum. 再说,和好朋友一起出门真的让我超兴奋. Any single thing would be fun just because we did together. We shopped, watched movie, slept, tried HARD to squeeze things into luggages.... blah. The trip was awesome :) Now, let me share with you guys some photos.

When ze best friends met! :D We arrived a day earlier. Checked-in & gathered at senior's room before we get our room. I've never knew that they are so humorous. Non-stop laughing during the days spent with them. Chit-chatted a while & off we go for shopping at Suria Sabah :) It is very near from our hotel to Suria Sabah. Walked around 5 minutes & yeah!  We reached. Just did a lil' shopping. HAHA! After I shopped with Van & Dada, now then I know that I'm SO NOT A SHOPPING KAKI. They bought a lot, I mean A LOT. -.- They didn't think of their luggage one. Crazy :P Went back to hotel to get some rest.

Out with senior to have dinner together :)

Our dinner. 3 of us shared. We just done our KFC meal not long ago. Not really hungry that time D; just wanna eat something to fill our stomach. LOL. 

I've waited for so long for this movie. BELLA! Haha! Should be Kristen Stewart :) This movie is worth to watch :) She is pretty as always. BUT WHY "THOR" KISSED HER?! -.- okay...im just nagging.

Nadine :)

Exciting kids :P 

Okay.. that's Day 1 :) will blog something more interesting when I'm free. Slap me!  macam sangat popular -.-/ shheesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment